We have taken beautiful clays to create deep cleansing masks - but without the water and therefore the plastic!
Clay masks are known for drawing out impurities from the pores, reducing oily skin and making skin feel silky soft.
- Australian Green Clay - designed with essential oils for acne prone skin.
- Brazilian Purple Clay - super gentle mask for the ritualistic mask user - great all rounder!
- Australian Pink Clay - designed with essential oils for dry skin or mature skin.
Instructions for use: Rub bar with wet hands on to a wet and clean face to produce a thin layer of clay. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
If properly cared for clay mask bars are extremely long lasting. To ensure this let dry between use and do not let sit in water.
Our products are made with love in small batches in Newcastle NSW.
- Pure Essential Oils - no other fragrances or nasties
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- Detergent Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Biodegradable decorations and packaging - plastic free!
- Packaged with Australian recycled card
- No Animal Testing
Individual bar weight: 15g
*All of our bars are hand moulded with love, and can therefore vary slightly in weight.
Pink Clay - Kaolin Clay, Australian Pink Clay, Witch Hazel, Organic Aloe Vera Purée, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Soy Wax and Pure Essential Oils (Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary).
Green Clay - Kaolin Clay, Australian Green Clay, Witch Hazel, Organic Aloe Vera Purée, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Soy Wax and Pure Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Frankincense).
Purple Clay - Kaolin Clay, Brazilian Purple Clay, Witch Hazel, Organic Aloe Vera Purée, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Soy Wax and Pure Essential Oils (Yarrow Pom, Lavender).